Condo and home inspectors provide you with an un-biased professional report to help you understand the condition of a property. Inspections are necessary on many occasions, such as at the time of listing, prior to purchase, for insurance discounts, in case of mechanical problems or to understand the current status of the property.
An inspector will report on the major operational systems of a residential property. Most include a review of the following:
- Structure and Foundation
- Roofs and Attics
- Interior components (floors, ceilings, railings, doors, windows and walls)
- Plumbing (piping, fixtures, faucets, water heating, drainage systems and more)
- Electrical (wiring, main service panels, conductors, switches, receptacles, proper grounding, etc.)
- Heating (equipment, safety controls, distribution systems, etc.) See additional services if there is more than one heating unit.
- Air Conditioning (cooling and air-handling equipment, controls and ducting, etc.).
- Insulation and Ventilation (attics, walls, kitchen and bathrooms)
Let us help you protect your investment. Use the search tool above for a free quote and a list of the three closest inspection companies to your property. Thank you for choosing Condoinspectors.com, we look forward to providing you with a great inspection experience and excellent customer service.
Start Your Search, Find Inspectors & Get Free Quotes!